Free '76 Alfetta in CT/ Headers

I was saving this car in case I would need parts for my departed '79.
Come and get it.  It's located in Southern Connecticut:
'76 Alfetta sedan, Rust-free, Dark Blue/tan
Have Title, less than 60K  on the car
perfect dash, good seats, fine glass
solid body, except for bondo in the nose
No engine (I'm keeping it) or drive train

I don't expect much interest, however if there are multiple takers,
it'll go to the one who can offer me a set of spider seat bottom cushions!

Also for sale:  Alfetta Headers (Shankle)
		New, never installed
		Includes all smog fittings
		and bag of adapers
		 Paid $250+