headlight bulbs

I'm curious about different headlight bulbs for my 168...it's using H1
bulbs.
One of the bulbs has a bluish tint to it, (not like the Honda kids) and
a much Whiter light, while the other, has a typical color and light.

What are my options on bulbs? European spec bulbs? These are Euro
projector type. Any experts out there? There are plenty of 55w bulbs to
fit, I'd like to maximize the light output without straining the wiring.

Thanks for any ideas...
- --

Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
Homepage/"One Lap" drafts:http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm