Wheel Repair Shops - your recommendations?

I have recently acquired some used BBS 3 piece wheels for one of the
below vehicles. All right, the BiTurbo, but it's parked right next to
the MBZ, LR, and Alfa (hopfully satisfying obligatory content to all).
Since wheels are cross-platform, I hope that someone out there will be
able to recommend a wheel fix-up shop to unbend, fix curb burns,
re-polish, and refinish these wheels. I've used one in MD before and was
satisfied, but I was hoping to find something a little closer to keep
the freight down. The bolt pattern is unique so I need to salvage these
things. They are not too bad, but require some TLC. They're (um, were)
very nice polished aluminum. So, please EM me with your experiences,
good or bad.

Please EM privately, TIA.

Thanks.
- --
Jim Roth, White Rock (Los Alamos) NM USA
'94 Land Rover Discovery
'90 MBZ 300TE 4Matic
'88 ALFA Romeo Milano Verde (75/3.0QV)
'85 Maserati BiTurbo