re: shifting tips

In AD v7n277, Tony from CT. wrote:

>Just to put my two cents in,    I'm gonna print out that article simon wrote,
>frame it, and hang it off my rear view mirror for reference.

I'll see you and raise you one - I'm going to print it on butcher paper and
plaster it all across the inside of my windshield (screen) so I can't EVER
ignore it! I'm certain it will make a significant contribution to the amount
of time that passes before the spider gearbox needs rebuilding.

I'm just positive it will ...

positive ...

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider
Seattle (even the underside of my rock is wet)