current Alfa radio commercials;Bosch platinum plugs

Greetings Alfisti!
      First, International Auto Parts in Charlottesville,VA is now carrying
the new bosch Platinum 4 electrode plugs for those who were asking about them
on the digest earlier this month.I was there today and they are in
stock.(Bought the Lodge plugs myself).On the way south, I saw a red Milano
Verde with the "phone dial" wheels with VA plates going north on I-95 near
exit 126/Massaponax.Whose car was it?Nice car!
      Also, for us in the US you can hear occasional current radio
advertisements for Alfas,through the NetRadio websites.I've heard one in
English broadcast over Virgin Radio in the UK,   http://www.virginradio.co.uk/
is the website.The other site that had an advertisement was Radio X,which is
an FM broadcaster in Milan,Italy.(Distinctly heard "cuore Sportivo",and an
advertisement for the Alfa 156)
 http://www.vol.it/RADIOX/radiox.ram is the site for this.I found it rather
interesting,as well as frustrating (I''m a shortwave DX'er and have tried to
pick up Virgin UK on my shortwave for 5 years now,only to find I can get it
static and skip free through the computer!)
Thought you all might be interested.................
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA