More on TRX tires

Back in June I got 5 TRXs (200/60HR365) from Coker for $125 each.  I've
considered changing to a "normal" wheel size but my GTV6 just wouldn't look
right to me.  I think that as long as I can get the tires for a little less
than an arm and a leg I'll probably stick with the original wheels.

- -Robert
 1985 GTV6 (with Gran Turismo cosmetics)

 Robert Abatecola       | Software Development, Network Consulting,
 The Stradivarian Group | Database Development (4D, FoxPro, FMPro,
 (408) 257-4482         | PowerBuilder), Internet Connectivity,
 robert@domain.elided       | Macintosh/UNIX/Windows