RE: alfa-digest V7 #270

Warren,

I think parts availability is a major issue, and it depends on where you
live, and what model you have.
I have a 69 1750GTV with Webers.  The car has been off the road since July
because I can't find rad hoses.  It seems this setup (2 lower hoses and long
bypass is rare here since it was never sold in the US, no one I checked with
has the hoses.  My local (Toronto) Alfa parts supplier has been trying to
get the hoses from Europe but so far, no luck.  The local auto supply
companies have very little choice in the size for the lower hoses, and
nothing at all that fits the bypass.

Ken