Re: West Coast AROC Repressor

Bryan,

On  Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 Rosso75@domain.elided wrote:

>   Isn't there some rule somewhere that if you always drive your Alfa within
> the posted limits, then someone comes and takes it from you?  As one who has
> accumulated more than my share of Alfa related tickets (damn cars...made me
> drive fast), can I volunteer to be the official AROC 'repressor', at least for
> the U.S. east coast?

	That reminds me of the old Flip Wilson line "The devil made me do
it."  You can be the east coast repressor only if I can get to be the west
coast one.  I may not be able to find anyone out here who doesn't speed
though.  Although I'll certainly try. ;^)

						Typing with five fingers,
						Regan Copple
						79 Spider-black
				(coming soon)-->72 Montreal-silver
						73 Montreal-black

"It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness."
					-Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy