Re: M6 for a 164

Henry,

On  Wed, 18 Nov 1998 Hanknum@domain.elided wrote:

> Hey all.  I've got a friend who would be very interested to find a nice to
> excellent 164s for sale.  He has owned an Alfa in the past (along with
> Ferraris, Porsches, and others).  He currently drives a M6 and would be a good
> parent.  If any one has one for sale or knows of one for sale please let me
> know.  BTW, he is in the So. Cal. area.

	Do you think he would trade an M6 for a 164L?  I've always wanted
to get my hands on an M6, preferrably black. <GRINS>

						Typing with five fingers,
						Regan Copple
						79 Spider-black
				(coming soon)-->72 Montreal-silver
						73 Montreal-black

"It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness."
					-Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy