help needed

     I'm trying to work through a claim with UPS for damage of my (115
     spider) transmission. I shipped the transmission to a repair shop
     across the state and during shipment one of UPS's gorilla's must of
     dropped it off a truck and broke the rear tail section where the
     bushing is (that mounts it to the car).

     Anyway, UPS is requesting:
     a sales receipt, advertisement, catalog page, or signed letter
     detailing the replacement value of the item.

     PLEASE - Can anyone out there in cyber space provide me with one of
     the above? Maybe one of you Alfa business owners could whip out a
     quote for me on your letterhead. Now I'm well aware that very few
     people really BUY an entire "NEW" transmission and I only had the
     thing insured for $300. So anything over that value is overkill. Still
     I need to show them something.

     *****
     To make matters worst, I'm leaving Saturday on a week long vacation
     and I really hate to let this drag on any longer than it already has.

     My work FAX # is (813) 671-6333 _ please feel free to fax anything
     directly there. (It's a departmental fax, so please include a cover
     sheet with my name, and anything after Friday @ 4:00 EST will be too
     late)

     MANY, MANY THANKS - in advance

     Tim Lentz