Re: Any ideas welcome!

> At one point I saw an Italian Espresso machine that had the Alfa logo
> on it. It wasn't made by Alfa, but it was made in Milan, where the crest
> originated.

The Alfa Romeo emblem is a laurel wreath (added by Nicollo Romeo after the
first successful grand prix season in the 20s) combined with the arms of the
city of Milano.  I reckon that any product made in Milan is entitled to
display the Milanese arms.  Alfa Romeo is (was) just one such company.

Chris Prael