Turner's Web Page

Hey All,
    It's never finished, but I've updated my site, and have gotten a new URL
for it:

http://www.luxline.com/turner

Please update any links you may have to my old site.  I've included a 1998
summary, and a nice, picturesque article on the 1998 Monterey/Concours
Italiano.  I'm updating it more regularly now, in fact I just placed the
picture of the coolest modified dashboard of a GTV that I've ever seen.  The
doors were locked, but I got a decent shot of it while parked at the
Concours Italiano, anybody know who's car this is?
http://www.luxline.com/turner/monterey.htm  It's at the bottom of this page,
right above Eric Sands lovely Uva Bella.

Ciao!

Steve S.
NWARC
Seattle, WA