Tire Rack

    I agree that Tire Rack has great prices on tires and wheels. The
down side is you have to have the tires shipped somewhere, take tires
and wheels to be mounted. If you ever have a problem with a tire or a
warranty issue, then you have to either work with Tire Rack or the local
"name brand" tire store. The local guys do not really like to work with
you on tire claims because you spent your money with some else. I have
taken Tire Rack ads to NTB and Discount Tire, and they will match the
price. With my BFG R1's I order through NTB because he gives me a better
total price than Tire Rack could because BFG/Michelin pays for the FedEx
to his store. I get my race tires usually two days after I order them
and do not have to pay freight. I need tires for my wife's car, called
up my contact at NTB and said I needed some street tires. He cut me a
deal on some D60A2's that no one could touch. If you support your local
suppliers, they will be around to help you out in a jam  if necessary.
This is just my opinion.

        ANDREWG
        Houston, Tx