Re: Any ideas welcome!

Tracy Sakamoto wrote:
> Looking for a special something to give an Alfa
> enthusiast...my husband
> to be.  He's the owner of an immaculately kept '84 spider and already
> has tons of books, banners, stickers, etc.  Any ideas would be great!

He bought the Alfa to drive. Why not register for the
annual Alfa Romeo meeting, book a room for two, and
plot a "backroads only" trip to get you there.

He'll have a blast driving the back roads, and you'll
get to spend a lot of time with him.

I did a similar trip for my honeymoon. The memories
are priceless.

- - Kent Mclean, lurking and wanting a spider