RE: Buy your tires from Tire Rack

> The lack of selection, lack of inventory, high pricing, and generally poor
> customer service left me with a negative taste.  I ordered from Tire Rack.
> They were extremely helpful, the tires arrived on my doorstep in two days
> (~ $40 shipping). I took my wheels and tires to my local service station
> (above average quality) and in half an hour, walked out with mounted tires
> for $50.  Great experience.  I'd recommend Tire Rack to everyone, and do.
> They even received a J.D. Power award for best tire retailer last year I
> believe.

something else to consider when using tire rack quotes to beat down a local
dealer - if everybody did that, then there would be no more tire rack.

most alfa shops that i know of have their own mounting and balancing
equipment.  forget about taking your wheels and tires to a tire store, order
from tire rack and have them sent right to your local alfa shop (check with
your local alfa shop first).

bs, satisfied tire rack customer.