Turbo Evoluzione

On yesterday's question about the 75 Turbo Evoluzione, I (under the impression
that something fairly esoteric was back there) relayed the question to a
friend who I thought might know. Of course he did- apparently not that
obscure, although there had been questions about other owner's field
experiences, etc, which might not be answered in the factory documents. What
he said was, somewhat edited,:

"He should order the microfiche for the car, it shows some of the info he is
Looking for.  Send him to his dealer.  The fiche part number is dependent upon
the Language.

"These are not secrets:  if his dealer would look in any (yes any) Alfa Romeo
Microfiche, he will find an index of all of the other microfiches, including
the
"Alfa 75 Turbo E". He would do well to order 60495150 and 60495151. I know
They are available because another friend just got a bunch from an Italian
dealer, about 3 bucks each. The Giulietta Turbodelta is also listed. He can
get a shopmanual and owner's manual the same way, I don't have the listing of
those publications, but they do exist."
As for the next question about whether the engine package will fit in a 115
Spider without notching the hood, etcetera, I rather doubt it; they were tight
fits in the wider 116 engine bay. And whether it will get by a California
emissions referee on engine type, I would assume there might be a problem. But
that is only my guesswork.

John H.