GTV6 Speedo

The saga continues on my newly aquired GTV6.  This past weekend I took the
car on her "shakedown cruise" to my parents' house (about 50 miles.)  I was
following my wife's van (call it an "external speedometer") and realized
that my odometer was functioning correctly!  And to my surprise, accurately!

I suspect the sender is fine and there is a problem in the speedo head
itself.  So the $64 question: how does one remove the speedometer from a
GTV6.  (And since my tach is dead, how does one remove that, too?)

Thanks!

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "Snow Hawk", 152k miles
1984 GTV6, "Falcone", 131k miles