Continental tyres

Hi,

Had some experience with "Conti Sportcontact" on my 75 TS
Continental is not bad (esp. good in the rain).
Steering precision is not it's strongest point (more clear "feelable" on
transaxle, rwd models)
Bad Habbit: Prone for developping a "flat spot" when the car parks for
longer than (about) a week. It takes quite few miles to get them round
again afterwards.

I would never exchange them for the Yokohama A 520's I use now
(better handling but stiffer, less comfort)

thom Fransen
fransen@domain.elided