Steffi's tire pressure

Wow, I never knew putting air in your tires was so complicated.
Thanks to Dr. Bouma for the in depth dissertation.  I KNEW there was
more than one metric system, but everyone argued with me.  None of the
bolts from my Honda fit my Alfa, and none if the wrenches I used to
work on my old BSA will fit either one.
Tell Steffi, that in Florida there's a "BAR" every quarter mile or so
and all you have to do is find the one with the most 4 wheel drives
out front and go in and announce, "Can somebody help me put air in my
tires?"  Problem solved...

Alfa content...
Anybody that's parting a GTV6 with Beige interior (leather/vinyl) or
has maybe installed a racing seat and has the factory one... I need
it.  I think they (passenger and driver) are interchangeable?

Dave Miller <doc1590@domain.elided> Deltona, Florida USA