Re: Converting bar to PSI

From: TyBrainstorm@domain.elided (Tydecks)

>Can someone please tell me the conversion from bar to PSI ??

One bar (as in "barometric) is essentially one atmosphere, so multiply
the number in bar by 14.7 to obtain PSI. Coversly, divide PSI by 14.7
to obtain bar.

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| jack@domain.elided   |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |  You will be wise not to seek too much      |
| Livermore, CA		      |      from others. - Fortune cookie          |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |