164 all season tires/tire sizes

I have decided to go with a new set of all season tires for my 91 164L.
With new tires I am hoping that I can survive our mild (I hope) winters and
get off these P4000s.  I would like to hear opinions on the Yokohama AVS
4V(a hard to beat $66.00 at Tire Rack) or the Michelin MXV4.  Also any
opinion on going with the 205/60-15 instead of the 195/65-15.  I have seen
that many Digesters have moved up one size and would like opinions on this
as I try to stay with the stock parts and set-up.

Thanks in advance,
Glenn Emerson
New York
91 164L