STEBRO for GTV6?

Folks,

Its time for a new exhaust system on the GTV6.

My previous experience with one well known make of exhaust system was that
the fit was awful and I never got rid of the banging of the center section
on the underside of the car.  This drove me to buy a ALFA OEM system which
of course fitted perfectly and has lasted for about 4 years which isn't bad
I think.

The faults with the "well known"make were related to the fact that they
used round pipes (cheaper) in the center section instead of the flattened
design of the OEM system, thus not giving enough clearance. The center
section outlet flange was at an angle that did not match the angle of the
rear muffler which was OEM.  All in all a crappy setup carelessly made.

So I can either buy an OEM system with no surprises or I can try an
"everlasting" Stebro system.

So here are the questions.

Has anyone any personal experience of installing the Stebro center and rear
sections on a GTV6?  I really want to hear from a home rather than
checkbook mechanic.  How was the fit, did it bang? how does it sound, have
you had any failures with it?

Thankyou

Bruce Murray

Winchester, MA