CRH

Don,

I understand what sold out means and am not really trying to get you to make
any special effort on my part, but I would like to make sure I get notified of
the next printing and/or put on "standby" for this printing.

Our phone lines were down for 4 1/2 days last week when you were taking orders
and by the time I got the past digests read,  you were already sold out.  If
you have any "no shows" on this printing I would appreciate the opportunity to
get a copy.

Thank you.

John Justus