Identity crisis!

Mitch Wolberg wrote in AD#256

<<  After reading Bruce from Caribou's messages on the digest I feel much more
comfortable about ordering from him and I'm kind of sorry that I bought my top
elsewhere.>>

Hi Mitch,

That would be ED from Caribou (vs. Bruce from the Parts Bin). Bruce is my
buddy and I guess he'll be amused at this too! Don't know who would be better
off if this "identity switch" became reality!  :)

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
NOW... the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western U.S.
visit us on the Web at:
www.caribou.cc
NEW ADDITION to our Web site: check the Autotraders nation-wide database of
Alfas or other vehicles for sale OR list your own car for sale FREE. Courtesy
of Caribou Imports!