re: why elise discussion...and GTV-6 parts needed

>From: Vasco Melo <vasco_melo@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re:  Elise
>
>Don't get me wrong, I do like British cars; but why is the Elise discussion
>keep going on? Isn't this an Alfa Romeo Digest?

Melo,
Us state-siders are so desperate for new Alfas that we have adopted this
stupid Lotus as a quasi-Alfa. Kind of a Free Willy thing (no, not Wille, he
ain't free but available for a bargain price I think). Digesters from
outside the US must be chuckling (or fuming) at all the crazy chatter.

SOOOOO, how about some Alfa content?

Parts I need for the GTV-6 that is coming home tonight. (I drove it around
the block at Barber's Shop....oooooooooh that V-6 is intoxicating....can't
believe its the same car as that funky old Alfetta GT I used to have).

140 mph speedo. Mine is dead. (we tried the bend-the-needle-off-the-face
trick and it still is non-op...plus new sender).

Brake pedal return spring. Some ding-dong took it off.

Turn signal switch. DEAD.

Mirror adj switch.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A