Second Hand Doors for GTV6 (USA)?

Alfisti,

does anyone know where I could get hold of replacement doors for my 1982 GTV6?
 My passenger side door in particular is badly rotted at the bottom.  I think
the driver's side is salvagable.  The body shop I am talking to is having
trouble tracking them down.  I would prefer something in the Chicago or
Wisconsin area - I may be crazy enough to try restoring a rust bucket but I'm
not keen on travelling all over to do it!  Ideally ding-free and rust free,
although some minor restoration would not be a problem since some other prep
and paint is being done at the same time.

Thanks!

Dave J.
82 GTV6 (money trap), etc.

- --