Re 2600 Sprint

Dear Digesters,
I am ready to buy a 2600 Sprint.  It must be complete and running but it
does not have to be perfect.  I will see to that to the best of my
ability.  I want leather interior and triple carb set-up.

Any help or any leaders would be much appreciated.  I am prepared to pay
finders fee for the right car.  Although I think that defeats the
general spirit around here, I can only speak for my self.

Regards, Andrea