Re: Junior and brakes

Dear Fellows,
I took the engine out of my Junior, it was tired.  I put in a rebuilt
1750 with Veloce cams and Dell'Ortos.
I rebuilt all the callipers, the MC, put in a new booster and new flex
hoses.  Guess what?
  I cannot get the air out of the system.  the pedal goes to the floor.
WHY?  I used the pump -hold- pump- system.  I used the vacuum system
which I always use and nothing, cannot get it right.

Does anybody have any suggestion?  Can you help?  Where is the air
getting stuck?

Regards, ANdrea