Crashing an Elite/photos of Elise

Steve wrote : In any event, very cool car.  Much smaller than I would have
expected.  It was about the length, width and apparent weight of a formula
ford car with a full body.  WOULD NOT WANT TO CRASH IN THIS VEHICLE.

What kind of car *would* you want to crash in?  Once again, is it better to
drive a car that avoids and evades crashing or one that stands up to a
crash it can't drive out of? ( cement truck? ).    More seriously, yes, it
is small and yes it is much like a formula Ford.  I suggest that the early
Elan (1350lbs) was more like a Formula Ford and that the Elise is beyond
that.  (One *wears* an Elan rather than sits in it.  It seems to respond to
one's thoughts more than actions)

( My wife MUST have an Elise.  She is considering a move to GB. !!!! )

Will the digester who so thoughtfully took the Elise photos please repeat
the site address.  Thank you.

I must say that I do have a bias against front wheel drive sports cars
which may be unfounded.  The performance of the Elise should be enough,
perhaps, to negate my bias as it is spectacular.

David

East Troy, Wisconsin

2000 GTV driver - 100K -  ( Oh, how I love this car !!! )
'66 Duetto ( The oldest car by far to show up at track events, Road
America, etc.  NSX folks are amazed even as they blast past in the
straights )
750F ( so delicate to the senses; truly a little jewel )
'53 XK120S Roadster ( not suitable for auto cross ;-) )
2 pristine first gen RX7 GSL_SE work cars ( wonderful all year around )
'66 Lotus Elan S2 Roadster modified to 26R plus - Fly Yellow - ( We are mad
about our Alfas, totally impassioned; however, we will NEVER give up our
Lotus )