From: "Oh No! Mr. Bill !!!"
Date: Thu, 09 May 1996 22:18:40 -0700
Subject: brakes on 164

I had the same problem on my 164B last year, and it was simply a
bad MC. Had it replaced at the dealer in Tampa by the great Chuck
Barrett, now in Boston area, and it was like new. $175 and 2 cups of
coffee and you are cured. As far as I remember from my days selling new
Alfas, the MC is same on all 164 models.