Milano For Sale in Dallas $3500 OBO

1987 Milano 138k miles.  Wife says if I buy a new toy I have to get rid of
one. New toy is 77 Scorpion Alfa is out of here.
A/C Total Rebuild Last Summer. Blows so cold that you have to turn it down
(In Texas Heat)
Timing Belt, Water Pump, Donuts...  Very nice body clean paint. Nice
interior. Professionally maintained by Shadetree Engintrix.
This car is currently used as a Daily Driver.

rhaas@domain.elided               http://www.flash.net\~rhaas
Rodney P. Haas                Founding member of "THE M.A.F.F.I.A"
(Maserati,ALFA,Ferrari,Fiat, Italian Automobile Club)
(972) 985-0573
Plano, Texas                  EURO HorsePower Car Show 05/16/1999 @ Taste of
Addison  Call or Email for more information

76 Lancia Scorpion            ( Show Car/Wife's Other Toy )
76 Lancia Scorpion	      ( Serial # 18 Probably Show Car Currently having a
16V Lancia Trevia Motor installed )
86 Maserati Spyder            ( Wife's Toy/Show Car)
87 Rx7                        ( Autocross Car - It wanted to be Italian )
87 ALFA Millano Gold          ( Daily Driver & the only four door )