Acceleration Times

Let me add some clarifications to the request I sent out for times from 3k-5k
rpm (in 4th and 5th gear) for 105/115 cars:

1.  The times are to be measured by driving at a constant 3000rpm, then start
timing when you open the throttle.  Finish timing when you reach 5000 rpm.

2.  I'm assuming you've all done due diligence and checked the accuracy of
your tachs :)  I could have sworn I checked mine some time ago. But since I
can't find a record of it, I will do it again.  If you don't want to check
your tach, just mention that when you submit the data.

3.  An additional time representitive of the higher rev range is probably
warranted, especially for modified cars.  So, if possible, measure the time
from 3000-7000 rpm in 4th, as well.

I'll continue to compile the data as it comes in.  Thanks for participating!

Bob Brady, DVAROC