Misc. Spider Parts Forsale

 Hi All,

 I'm doing some early spring cleaning as my wife told me to
 clean up the garage.

 I've the following Spider parts forsale... They all came from a
 working 1985 Spider Veloce. If interested, please email me
 with reasonable offers.

 * Set of Daytona 5 star 14x6 alloy wheels (recently repainted).
 * Bosch computers for engine and ignition.
     Part# 0280000221 & Part# 0227400003
 * Air flow meter.
 * Throttle body assembly & switch.
 * Brake calipers, front & back.
 * Brake booster.
 * Driver & passenger doors no dents or rust.
 * Driver & passenger electric mirror motors (no glass)
 * Set of shock absorbers, front & back (Spica - OEM)
 * Rear exhaust (no rust, from my '89 spider - Cheap)
 * Hood - No dents or rust
 * Trunk -No dents, some rust at spoiler (cheap)
 * Top boot - color blue.
 * Front bumper with shocks.
 * Head lamp buckets
 * Misc. chrome for windscreen.

 The above list is most of the items that I have forsale, I do have a
 few more small items that I can't recall stored in boxes in my
 garage. Email me with request and I'll see if I have it.

 Cheers,

 John Davis
 Satellite Beach, Florida

 E-Mail: jdavis@domain.elided `or' jdavis@domain.elided