Milano Clutch Failure, Part 5

Well, I've got the pivot bolt in place and and everything else back in
except for the throw out fork.  I feel I've done all I can do to get the
flats on the throw out bearing lined up for the fork, but I can't get
the fork to slide on.  It feels like I get it slightly caught on the
flats and that it should go on, but it doesn't.  Seems like the either
the pivor point is not long enough or the bearing needs to be further
back (fork hits the rear of its access port).  Almost feels like I
should pound it the rest of the way but so far I have resisted the urge.

Does anyone have any advise on overcoming this problem and getting the
clutch fork on?

Another question; how much force is on the clutch that the throw out,
fork, slave cyl. is suppose to relieve?  I tried to slide the bearing
back with a pry bar but couldn't get it to move.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano Platinum