100k club

John Hertzman wrote (re: 100k club sticker):

<< ...usually advertised monthly in the Alfa Owner under the heading "AROC
Merchandise"....   If Brian isn't a member, he might consider joining. The
sale is not limited to members, however,....

  The lack (absence) of substanative club activities in my local chapter has
prevented me from wasting time and money on a membership.  I'm waiting until I
move to California, where appearantly they actually drive their Alfa's.  In
the meantime, I'll have a friend order one for me.  Thanks for the info.
Bryan Carter
No. Va.