Re: 100K club

From: Rosso75@domain.elided

>I recall reading someplace (Alfa Owners Bible?) about a 100,000 mile club
>and some little window sticker.  I want one for my Milano.  I'm going to turn
>100k in the near future assuming I can get the thing to run more than a couple
>of weeks at a time between breakdowns.  What do I gotta do to get one?

Piker. By late next year I'll need four of 'em :-)

Seriously, whoever knows the answer, please post. I'm interested, too.

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| jack@domain.elided   |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |  You will be wise not to seek too much      |
| Livermore, CA		      |      from others. - Fortune cookie          |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |