<< start of forwarded material >>

From: "Mark Jones" <jones164@domain.elided>

     Bruce,   I've been trying all week to post some messages  to the AD.
None appear.  Perhaps the anti-spam filter is working too  well.  Would you
be kind enough to forward these for me.  Perhaps a  separate post for each
would yield better response.   I (now desparately) need the following
items:

- -right rear shock absorber (or correctly a  strut) for a 164S
- -a right front fog lamp for a 164L -the source for Superflex urethane
bushings

Thanks, Mark Jones

<< end of forwarded material >>