Smoking V6

Hi Guys,

	My Milano has a habit of puffing out white smoke on throttle lift off
(doesn't happen on acceleration). Also happens when I start up the car if it
not used for a day or so. I assume that it would probably be the valve guides
or seals. The 3.0 in the car has about 60K miles on it. I change the oil and
filter every 3000 miles. Any suggestions on what it could be? Do I need to
take off the heads to replace the seals?

Thanks in advance.

Zamani