Happenings in So Cal

This week we are having a swap meet in Canoga Park.  In Val-Speak that is like
north and sort of like west, man.  You may already have missed it.  Sorry.

Like to make it up to you though with a great day at the park, next weekend.
On Nove 15th, the So Cal chapter of AROC-USofA will be participating in the
Woodley Park Best of Italy and France car and motorcycle show.  (Say that 3
time fast)  Last year, in it second appearance, we had about 40 Alfas of
various make and vintage, as well as numerous other Italian marques, and some
cute French cars as  well.  (Should I mention that Jay Leno was there with a
Bugatti, and when he got tired of that, he went back to his stable and
returned with a Delahaye.  Not too bad!

This year, we expect more of the same.  If you feel up to it, you can enter
you Alfa in our judged concours.  You need *not* enter the concours to show
the Alfa of your choice on the lawns of the park.  For a Sunday, it's kinda
early, about 9 am if I remember correctly.

Interested??  There's still time to get in touch, and I can get hard details
out to those who want to show.

ps - There has traditionally been a swap meet area, and barring rains, I would
expect that this year should be the same.  I don't expect a lot of stuff from
the Alfa contingent because we are having a club swap meet the week before.

See you there
Ciao
Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California