misc milano questions

A couple of small Milano questions:
1.  I took my washer bottle out of the car and when I put it back in, it's
leaking (alot) where the windsheild washer pump inserts to the bottle.  Is
there supposed to be a rubber washer or something in between the pump and
the bottle that I lost?
2.  How do you take the Milano doors apart to get to the electric locking
mechanisms and also to replace the gasket between the door and the outside
handle?
3.  Does anyone have a fix for the Milano interior door handles that keep
breaking where the top screws into the door?

Michael Conrey
Myersville, MD