RE: matching numbers

hi john, among other things, you said:

>...Someday, if enough survive, people will be removing the three-liter >engines
from GTV-6s, looking for old-style balky-shifting gearboxes, raising >the
suspensions to stock height, paying a premium to Coker Tire for 195-60 >R 15
Pirelli P-6s, and looking for just the right shade of blue for the seats >for a
silver '82...
love ya john, but, except mebbe for the blue seats for that silver '82, it ain't
gonna happen!  ;~)

dug seed in

ps - anyone interested in buying a good condition 2.5?  125k, gnu-style mech'l
tensioner, 5k on hoh pump & t-belt, synth oil since 60k.  it comes outta my gtv6
for a 3.0 next week!  :>)