Re: alfa-digest V7 #230

In a message dated 11/5/98 7:36:14 PM Central Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< The "Alfa Bible" states that I can get a little
      performance gain by increasing the overlap on my cams so that the
      marks insted of lining up are a little slanted towards the center of
      the engine BUT they don't say how much (how many holes). Does this
      result in any appreciable gain.  >>

You can advance the intake cams up to 5 holes and retard the exhaust by one
hole, max.  My 75 Spider is set up like this, and yes you can tell a
difference.  Even with SPICA.  You can also toy with the SPICA pump timing.

Jerry in Houston