92 Spider Veloce - for sale

It is with great sorrow and regret that I have to sell my 92 Spider Veloce.
It is a truly wonderful car.  However this morning it has decided to loose
its oil pressure.  The car is currently in the shop and is undergoing a
lower engine rebuild.   Other that this the car is in perfect shape, is
green/tan/black top.  All stock, all original. No dents, no rust,  no
errors. The car has always been garaged and babied.  I will sell for market
value - the cost of the repair bill.  Please contact me via e-mail if
interested.  The car is in the Boston Area at Boston Sports Car in Weston.

Jeff Schwartz
jschwartz@domain.elided