Trunkated 69 Spider for sale

Sorry to have to post this, but here goes.  I'd repair it, but the car was
never really right for my family, so its time she went to a better home:

1969 Spider Project Car.  "Totaled" by collision at rear.  Still drives fi=
ne
(2nd in class at local autocross after accident). Weekly driver with 100,0=
00
miles, 160-165 PSI in all cylinders, but won=92t pass California smog. Nee=
ds 2nd
Syncro, Small star in windshield and minor damage to both front turn signa=
ls,
but all other trim in very good shape. Stayfast top in very good condition
(one 1" rip).  Very good seats. Rest of interior good except for carpets,
Previously replaced RF fender, some bondo in Right door, minor rust on roc=
ker
panels.

Send SASE envelope for photos or see http://members.aol.com/alfarescue.
$2,500 OBO Trade?
(h) 415-647-4381 (San Francisco, CA) E-mail at AlfaRescue@domain.elided.

Paul Travis

P.S.  Does anyone know of any other good places to post a car project car =
for
sale  (the adds are about to appear in the ARA & AROC news letters)?