Re: Missing Alfas

Tom Muccino wrote:
>I can honestly say that it has been 6 months since I last saw another
>Alfa on the roads of southern New Hampshire. (That car was a gorgeous,
>black 164S at the gas station where I was refueling mine.)  And, since
>those six months were the ones that didn't have any snow on the ground,
>it can't be because they (like mine) are all in winter hibernation.

I agree Tom. It's very disappointing when you're out for a weekend drive
and you don't come across an Alfa, especially 164's.  However, I now see
two 164's daily on my way to work, both in Somerville, MA.  I go to NH
quite often, maybe you'll see my '91 red 164 S. Best regards.

Owner:
1991 Alfa Romeo 164 S
(Daily driver - 116K)