164 - Wheel bearing and Shock mount.

Does anybody know where I can get the following parts at a more =
reasonable price ? I believe I am wearing out all the parts on my car =
quickly :-)

I would be really grateful for any help.

1 The rear passenger wheel bearing for an Alfa 164 V6 1989 with ABS.

2 The engine side bush of the dog bone shock mount. The bush is mounted =
on the engine just above the cam.=20

Also any advice on changing these parts would be greatly appreciated.

Robert 164 V6 1989 UK