few on 75/90 and a new subject

Hi All
I've seen most interesting coments on this subject lately.I just want to add
few things:
Alfetta felt quite different as far as driving than Julietta.I don't even
think that Alfetta came with anything smaller than a 2.0.I think that Julieta
must have been signifficantly cheaper.I also think that "Gli Carrabinierri"
used Giulietta more often than Alfetta.
As far as 75/90 i want to say that very rarely a 75 came with a 2.4 TD.Many of
the Alfa's I've seen were diesel.
2.4 TD was a common engine on Alfa 90. 90 was indeed designed by Bertone.It
also had power seats which (to my experience with poorly equipped EU 75's) the
75 didn't have (well maybe Milano had them).
As far as the overlap with the different series, they didn't renew all the 4
series at the same time (33,155,164,spider).But then again, who does?
Ok, I agree that this subject is (as far as I'm concerned) covered.
I was curious:
There is so much nice coverage about historical Alfa's, but all seems to go in
details only upto 75.The rest is vaguely mentionned.I even saw this
documentary film on the History Channel about Alfa.
Well how about in depth talk about RZ or SZ.What were those ment to be? All i
saw as an article in Quatroruote from '91 i think, that gave technical info
but not devellopment and importance in Alfa sales info (i'll try to get my
hands on that magazine, maybe this winter, maybe someone will post it on a
page so all can see it).
How about Alfa Turbodelta? Someone told me that they WERE sold in US.True?
Also i think that the 164 Q4 never made it here (in US) cause they only got it
out in '94 i think.But it seems to me that allready in 94 and up (as far as i
could gather from pages that i saw), Americans were buying Alfa's from factory
in Italy, sometimes.I have seen this happening in Romania.In this case someone
might have decided to get the Q4, right?(well i think that to begin with 164's
were very very close to American specs and one of my flyers even mentions
something about the 164 TS complying)
Regards
Vlad