Help: Front and Rear Track

Hi Alfisti!

I have yet another question! (surprise, surprise)
I have recently bought a set of 15" alloy mags, complete with near new
Yoko A509 205/60/15 tyres.
My problem is such: The mags have different offsets (presumably for
front/rear?) and also a pair of spacers. By placing the spacers on the
rear set, I get a 'meaner' look, but what does this do to
performance/safety/handling? Should the front have a longer track,
shorter or be equal to the rear? What are the standard track settings?

Thanks in advance,
Michal

'76 red Alfetta (front lights going in this week!)

Melbourne,
Australia