Re: alfa-digest V7 #218

<< I am upgrading to an aftermarket alarm, and I have the two original
 transmitters for a 1994 164.  They both work and are in good condition.  I
 will sell them for half of whatever retail is, which I will try to figure
 out tomorrow.  Let me know if you are interested.  Thanks,

 Eric >>
Hi Eirc
I wonder, what was the range of the factory alarm remote ? I'm very unhappy
with mine, and it's not the batery of the remote.I tried to find the antenna
of the central alarm unit but i don't think it has a external one and i can
only guess which one it is on the circuitboard inside.
Vlad
'91 164 L