Re: Alfa 75/90/164

Keith Walker provided the dimensions for the 6, and I've added the 90's
dimensions in another column, for comparison

                                Alfa 6		Alfa 90 2.5i

Length                          4760mm          4391mm
Wheelbase                       2600mm          2519mm
Width                           1684mm          1638mm
Front Track                     1408mm          1366mm
Rear Track                      1365mm          1358mm
Mi turning radius               11.2m           10.1m
Kerb Weight(wet)                1470kg          1310Kg
Min Ground clearance under load 124mm      Not quite enough in my
driveway
Boot capacity                   600dm3          Sometimes not enough
Towable weight                  1540kg          ??

A much bigger car. I'm interested in the 4cm difference between the
front and rear track - that would've looked rather odd.

Enough indeed - hopefully my last word on the subject. It's been fun
folks.

Tony
- --
Tony Lupton                            *           CiTR Pty Ltd
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided         *    *         339 Coronation Drive
Phone: +61 7 3259 2382                  *          PO Box 1643
Fax:   +61 7 3259 2259                             Milton Qld 4064
                                      *            Australia